WIN £50 to spend at Sports Direct Competition
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter of the competition is Trafford Retail Park, Trafford. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- The prize draw is open to Trafford residents and the surrounding area (within a 15-mile radius of the park), aged 18 or over excluding Trafford Retail Park employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the draw.
- To complete your entry to this competition, simply like our Facebook page, like this competition post and in the comments tag a friend who have also set themselves fitness goals for 2022.
- Entries close on Sunday 9th January at 12 noon. Entries received after this time and date will not be counted.
- The prize is £50 to spend at Sports Direct.
- One entry per person.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Trafford Retail park reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
- The management reserves the absolute right to disqualify any entrant to any competition which it considers has used improper technical means to enter.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered, and the prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winners must confirm acceptance of the prize within 4 days.
- The winners will be contacted via Facebook messenger; the winner’s contact details will be passed onto a third party for prize fulfilment purposes
- The voucher will be dispatched directly to the winner.
- If the winner does not respond in 14 days of being notified, then Trafford Retail Park reserves the right to offer the prize to another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- By entering the competition, the winner consents to any publicity generated as a result of the draw and use on websites, social media platforms, magazines or mobile services at any time without further consent or payment.